DeSpir Logistics is a 2017 Best in Cargo Security Award Winner
DeSpir Logistics has been announced as a winner of CargoNet’s 2017 Best in Cargo Security Award. CargoNet, the cargo theft prevention and recovery network, encourages its members to strive for best in class cargo security protocols.
Factors examined when considering 2017’s nominees included:
- The willingness and ability to commit resources to security
- Standard operating procedures and best practices
- Utilization of the CargoNet program
DeSpir Logistics’ multi-tiered security practices exemplify CargoNet’s high standards for cargo theft prevention.
- The Quality Assurance team is dedicated to continually training operations staff and drivers on evolving transportation security techniques and counter measures.
- Our proprietary quality management system incorporates TAPA requirements and CTPAT adjacent protocols to deliver cargo safely and on time.
- DeSpir’s real-time GPS temperature monitoring and innovative security hardware protects highly targeted cargo throughout transit.
- We utilize CargoNet’s platform daily to create turn-by-turn routes that steer clear of cargo theft hotspots, monitor criminal intelligence, and analyze cargo theft trends.
We would like to thank CargoNet for recognizing DeSpir Logistics’ efforts to provide our customers with best of breed, secure transportation of high value cargo. The prevention education, awareness training, and cargo theft analytics provided through DeSpir’s CargoNet membership is essential to our cargo security program.