Logistics Careers: Carrier Sales Representative
At DeSpir Logistics, we invite you to apply for a rewarding career as a Carrier Sales Representative in the fast-paced logistics industry. We are looking for candidates with drive and talent, who want to work hard and have fun.
Our office culture is team oriented and friendly, we work towards shared goals and support each other to achieve them. We’re more than simply co-workers… We’re teammates, we’re friends, we’re a family.
If you’re seeking out a career that provides on-the-job training, the mentorship of industry experts, and a fun working environment, then DeSpir Logistics is the company for you.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org to come join our team!
DeSpir Logistics is a rapidly growing, full service transportation company that provides secure logistics services and solutions for high value cargo and general commodities. DeSpir offers excellent career growth potential with an immediate opportunity to learn from our industry-experienced team members.
DeSpir Logistics provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full-time employees. Our employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
DeSpir Logistics is seeking motivated individuals with a desire to start a career in the fast paced, rewarding freight logistics industry. As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing carrier relations and managing the operational tasks of existing business. Day to day activities will revolve around being responsible for negotiating daily freight rates, driver dispatch information and collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Booking and scheduling shipments with our carrier partners
- Tracking shipments and resolving issues
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency
- Negotiating shipping rates
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and focused
- Team player with a competitive attitude
- Multitasking and prioritizing abilities
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com