Logistics Careers: Accounts Manager
At DeSpir Logistics, we invite you to apply for a rewarding career as an Accounts Manager in the fast-paced logistics industry. We are looking for candidates with drive and talent, who want to work hard and have fun.
Our office culture is team oriented and friendly, we work towards shared goals and support each other to achieve them. We’re more than simply co-workers… We’re teammates, we’re friends, we’re a family.
If you’re seeking out a career that provides on-the-job training, the mentorship of industry experts, and a fun working environment, then DeSpir Logistics is the company for you.
Apply at email@example.com to come join our team!
DeSpir Logistics is a rapidly growing, full service transportation company that provides secure logistics services and solutions for high value cargo and general commodities. DeSpir offers excellent career growth potential with an immediate opportunity to learn from our industry-experienced team members.
DeSpir Logistics provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full-time employees. Our employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
DeSpir Logistics is seeking motivated individuals with a desire to start a career in the fast paced, rewarding freight logistics industry. As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling DeSpir Logistics’ services, solving customer problems, facilitating transactional business, and helping customers reach their goals in accordance with established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Delivering your sales pitch to become an entrepreneur for your book of business
- Calling customers daily and following up on potential business
- Communicating with Operations to track loads
- Calling regular carriers daily to secure equipment
- Quoting customers and providing up-to-date information
- Participating in the growth of new business
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Collaborating with coworkers in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org